Join your hosts, Oliver and Sharon Stoned, as they discuss The Nightingale, by Hans Christian Andersen, the tale of how an Emperor discovers that the bird is indeed the word.
On their journey through this #HighTale, you’ll hear some stuff about:
- Porcelain dolls are creepy
- Tinkling flowers
- Oli talks too much
- Alzheimer's and memory transplants
- The Princess Bride, but not.
- Arrested Development Chicken Dance
- Lords/Ladies in waiting
- B/W and Oxidization
- Death Likes Bad Accordion Music
The moral of this story is something like… Don't make people prisoners... OR... Appreciate what you have and what is real rather than getting sucked into materialistic things.
Until next Dime, live happily ever after.