Hansel and Gretel
Join your hosts, Oliver and Emma Stoned, joined by special guest John C. Highley, as they discuss Hansel and Gretel, by the Brothers Grimm, the afterlife delusions of two little children that were unfortunately left in the woods to die.
On their journey through this #HighTale, you’ll hear some stuff about:
- John's first Dab
- The 1810 Depression (Pre-Wheel)
- Cook the cat before the kids
- Just don't be shitty to your children
- Defining: Step Parents (Mind-Blown!)
- How we decide ages
- Amish life in Germany
- Lincoln Logs
- White Symbolism
- The layout of barns
- PTSD on the 4th of July
- When you die you just completely evacuate yourself.
- John was left at K-Mart 5 different times
- Hansel is a bright kid
- Witches are old because... feminism.
- A cauldron is a kettle
- They wrote what they knew
- The witches are just stoners with the munchies.
- Ray Charles didn't dig fat chicks
The moral of this story is something like… Work hard, do good, and you might encounter some fucked up shit, but it'll be all right in the end... unless you die.
This show is brought to you by: Purple Sour Diesel
#DoYouThinkWeThink #NoMoreTimeStamps #DucksHavePTSD #VitaminBrains #StupidGoose #EverythingStartsInEngland #PocketsFullOfPearls #Wizadumb
Until next Dime, live happily ever after.