The Three Children of Fortune
Join your hosts, Mike Burnt and Tom DeBong, joined by returning guest Cool of the Gang, as they discuss The Three Children of Fortune, by the Brothers Grimm, the tale of three con-men and a naive Hawaiian island.
On their journey through this #HighTale, you’ll hear some stuff about:
- Cool (and, in, of, or on) the Gang
- Three things you find on a farm
- Kahului, HI and Darwinism
- Being tone deaf in one ear
- Tell us to stop sucking dick on the Internet
- Don't let kids listen to this episode
- Sweeney Todd and Johnny Depp
- Disney is everywhere
- The Sneetches
- Do cockroaches really LIVE?
- Grimm tales are for people; fuck how old you are.
- Our FIRST Leafly Reviews
The moral of this story is something like… Don't be so scared of cats, brah… OR... In a world full of cocks, blades, and pussies you're bound to be successful, if you find an island of ignorant people.
This show is brought to you by: Super Lemon Haze & Yumboldt Happy Snaps
#1823 #Kahului #WhatDoesTheCockDo #TakeThatAsFact #Prejudism #CatPersonThatLivesOnKahului#DoCockroachesReallyLive #OUADMotherFucker #LeaflyReview
Until next Dime, live happily ever after.