The Donkey in the Lion's Skin
Join your hosts, Sinbad the Mad Hatter and Goldilocks the Red Queen,as they discuss The Donkey in the Lion’s Skin, by the Brothers Grimm, the cautionary tale of a donkey's attempt to be something it's not.
On their journey through this #HighTale, you’ll hear some stuff about:
- A discussion about spiders
- Drawn to things in your past life
- Yawning feels really good
- Lions are the kings of the plains
- "The words that are meant to be said, are not being said tonight."
- The HIGHLights
- Writing and listening simultaneously
- The evolution of education
The moral of this story is something like… You can wear fine clothes, but you're still stupid.
This show is brought to you by: Marijuana
#SpidersAreHigh #MadeThatFuckingUp #MilitaryPosition #ClothesLion
Until next Dime, live happily ever after.