Red Riding Hood
Join your hosts, Key-on-you and Dragon Breath, joined by guests, Dude, PillowPants, Bird, and Tater-Twat, as they discuss Red Riding Hood, by the Brothers Grimm, the tale about a bad guy who should have kept the door closed.
On their journey through this #HighTale, you’ll hear some stuff about:
- This is live... but not.
- Inside jokes
- Grandma is the ill-est
- The difference between a half-hour and a half-mile
- PillowPants identifies as a cat
- The best story as told by PillowPants
- When knocking became a common thing
- The mom from that 70's show makes an appearance
- Similarities between Red Riding Hood and Saw
The moral of this story is something like… Sometimes torture befits the crime. Not really.
This show is brought to you by: Marijuana
Until next Dime, live happily ever after.