Join your hosts, James Blunt and Princess High, as they discuss Fundevogel, by the Brothers Grimm, the tale of a guy who just wants to cook a fucking bird for dinner, but his daughter ran away with it.
On their journey through this #HighTale, you’ll hear some stuff about:
- The Grimm Brothers beat up the bad guys
- The occupation of a Forester
- James Blunt's cinematic re-imagining
- "Tennessee Talk" bit by Arnez J
- Lena was just a very imaginative girl... and a murderer.
The moral of this story is something like… Don't cook children or else you might end up being dead, which is not alive… OR… Be loyal to your friends so they are loyal to you, and you'll get away with murder.
Until next Dime, live happily ever after.